Thursday, September 10, 2009

Super T

HaPpY BiRtHdAy TrEvOr!!!

My 3rd child is 12!
How did this happen?
I remember when my labor pains started with Trevor. Ouch. They hurt. I've decided something though. Every contraction, every pain.................................
so worth it!
I mean look at this kid. How could you not love him? He is the most compassionate and loving 12 year old I've ever known. And funny..............boy does he make me laugh. Trevor loves to read and is very intelligent. He's gonna make some beautiful girl very, very lucky one day....but for now..........................................
He's mine!



Trevor, my homebody, requested one thing for his birthday. He wanted to stay home. No fancy resturaunt, no noisy pizza joint. Not for him. He wanted to just stay put. His dad did take him out after school for a surprise trip to Best Buy to pick out a new netbook. Trevor is a budding programmer. ( I know, I know......internet access at his fingertips. Believe me...this gift comes with lots of rules.)
But a quiet evening at home was what the boy wanted. Who am I to deny?



His Birthday dinner consisted of his favorite foods.
Chicken (parmesan/ritz) and mashed potatoes.
Macaroni and cheese
NO VEGIES
Root beer
Recees peanut butter chocolate cake



It's been a new tradition to get the kids on birthday's or Christmas a nerf gun of some kind.
This sniper riffle is awesome!
We are collecting quite the arsenal. Makes FHE super fun!




Wow! No bickering? Happy Birthday to me!



Make a wish!



Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven/Coma

(recipe from picky-palate.com)
I know. The original looks better then mine

I love you Super T!
Goodbye Primary, hello deacon's quorom!

2 comments:

  1. wow...I had him in my Sunday School class when he was 6 years old, and now he's all grown up! And that cake looks YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that cake right now! and the ribon on the bottle...LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete