Monday, August 31, 2009

Bottle me some of that!







We have some great friends! I mean it...great.
I love um.
We just spent a glorious 3 day weekend with 3 of those fabulous friends. We went to beautiful lake arrowhead where their family has a lakeside home. Gorgeous!
We had a ton of fun!
You know how time usually flies when you're having fun?
We'll for some lucky reason our 3 days felt like a week. I think because we truly left "everything" behind us when we backed out of our drive way. No work, no worries, no phone, no computer, no laundry, no stress. It wasn't until right before we left that I started to wipe down a counter top and realized that I hadn't used my "cleaning" muscles for a few days. I was sore from my first wakeboard attempt and wiping the counter top hurt. I should probably nurse that muscle and not overuse it for a while. Dontcha think?



1 comment:

  1. those pictures make me want to go there right now. looks like you all had such a nice time. is tim gonna buy you that house for christmas. i put one just like it on my christmas list this year.

    ReplyDelete