Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To blog or not to blog........

Is that really the question?
I ask myself many questions throughout the day.

Why must school start so early?
Can I get away with wearing this another day?
Can I get away without washing my hair another day?
Is leftover spaghetti a nutritious breakfast?
When will I start my diet?
What should I make for dinner?
Why must school get out so early?

I also get asked many questions throughout the day.

Do I HAVE to brush my teeth?
Did you sign that 854th form I brought home from school?
Can you tell so and so sibling to leave me alone?
Can I have some money?
Can I have a snack even though I see you're making dinner?
What's for dinner?

Although the questions seem to pour in all day long I don't always have the answers.
So...............
To blog or not to blog? I guess we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. To blog is the answer! I justify it as 'it's my journal'...aren't we taught that journaling is important? I love it because it's my 'getaway'! I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world...you will find it can get a little addictive :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long ago, someone like plato or sacrates stated, "I blog therefore I am." The bloganation that has been occurring in our contempory society is beyond all contestation. With all that said, I highly endorse this site with complete intensity of my being.
    Thank you for your consideration in allowing me to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, welcome to the dark side! Just Kidding blogging is fun. It's about time somebody else in this family blogs, Ive been lonley!

    Welcome, oh young one, welcome

    ReplyDelete