Friday, December 11, 2009

Call me Gretel

I had the best time on Wednesday!
My
sweet friend Norma invited me to a gingerbread house party. This was just what I needed. Didn't I just throw out a request to be invited to a party? Way to respond Norma!
When I arrived I quickly discovered that all the hard work in making the gingerbread and putting up the walls to my
sweet home were done. All that was left was the fun part! Yea!
The display of
sweets on the table was abundant. We worked on those yummy houses, snacked, talked and laughed late into the night.
Thanks Norma!
I had a great time!

Here are some pictures that my friend Sara took and gave me permission to share.
I had forgotten my camera. (gasp!) I know...it won't happen again. :)


Now if I could just get the kids to stop Hansel and Gretel'ing my
sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment