Monday, November 30, 2009


Well another Thanksgiving has come and gone. Can you believe it? Me neither. We made our annual pilgramage to Utah to visit the fam.
It was great to see the nieces and nephews. Man oh man are they growing up! I l
oved spending time with my mom and the sibs. Can I just say... I love my sisters. As always, there wasn't enough one on one time.

We spent a day downtown and visited Temple Square.



We spent lotsa time with cousins!



We went on the "Utah food tour"





We just enjoyed each other!




But...
Did it have to be so cold?


now...on with the Christmas festivities. There's lots to do, where to begin?
.........................

The Tree!


2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lovely time! oh how i love paradise cafe let me count the ways. 1. big cookies. 2 lovely salads 3. big cookies. 4. yummy soup. 5 big cookies and i guess the sandwiches are alright.
    Your pictures are so cute too. i can see that you have been picniking. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. makes me miss jordan.
    2. love your photoshop actions.
    3. love your pictures.
    4. love you.

    the end.

    ReplyDelete