Friday, March 25, 2011

AWKWARD AND AWESOME THURSDAY



Awkward


- Driving through the drive through and ordering a chocolate shake for the hubby and when the voice over the speaker comes back and asks "would you like whip cream on that?"  all I can "hear" is "sour cream". We then go back and forth for like 10 seconds about wether or not I would like sour cream on my shake...all the while my daughter is busting up and rolling her eyes as I have yet another granny moment.
- Driving my little one to school, waiting in the drive-thru drop off, waving to people and realizing when I    get back home that my hair is sticking up like a crazy woman.
- Having a crazy sharp edge on my big toe nail that keeps catching on the sheets but being too tired to get up and clip it.
- waving back to someone who's not waving to you.
- Getting another letter in the mail from the school about your son's tardiness. 
- falling back to sleep after you send all the kids off to school and waking up just in time to pick them up.


Awesome


- The trash being taken out without you having to ask someone to do it. (rare people..really rare)
- Friends who call you to share some of their good news.
- Realizing it's Friday when you thought it was Thursday all day.
- Buying a new pair of jeans with just the right amount of stretch in them.
- Falling back to sleep after you send all the kids off to school and waking up just in time to pick them up.  :)


1 comment:

  1. love it! :)
    "mom! he's asking if you want whipped cream!"
    "why would i want whipped cream on my burrito?"
    "You ordered a shake!"
    hahahah.. oh my

    ReplyDelete